Sunday, March 8, 2009

Indeed











So, the night went off without a hitch. We had a GREAT turnout, much better than I'd hoped. I'd like to thank Brendan, pictured above looking suave, who not only built a website for me and handled all fo the advertising, but also was involved with me getting the show. Thank you man, really. I'd also like to thank Greg, Kevin and John for getting the show set up-you guys rock. Finally, thanks to all my friends and family who came out and showed support. You guys are the reason I even bother. Pictured above are me and Brendan, Me and my Father, me and Clyde Steadman, me with one of my fabulous models, Tiffany and Ian Rumley-friend and compartiot.

Thanks guys!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The show was great.
Glad I could help.
Let me know if you need anything else.
I'm looking forward to your next show.